LEIGH-ON-MENDIP PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
to be held on Monday 19 OCT 2020 at 7.00 p.m. online
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHOULD CONTACT A COUNCILLOR AND PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
2. Declarations of Interest, Dispensations and Requests for Recording
3. Minutes of meeting held on 21 Sep 2020
4. Matters arising from minutes of 21 Sep 2020
5. District & County Councillors Reports (maximum 5 minutes)
6. Planning: New Applications:
· Outline Planning Permission with some matters reserved (access considered) for the erection of up to 40 dwellings and provision of school playing field and car park
· Approval of details reserved by condition 2 (materials) on planning consent 2019/0435/PAA (appeal decision). Little Acorns Old Wells Road.
· 2019/1569/FUL: Land North of Tweed Farmhouse: Approval of details reserved by condition 3 (Materials Schedule) on planning consent.
· Two storey side extension and rear conservatory. 19 Bellfield.
· Erection of new livestock building. Open for Comment. Grove Shute.
· Outline Planning Permission with some matters reserved for the erection of 3 no. dwellings with details of access. Under review
Other Planning Matters Strip of MDC land at Apple Meadow View
7. Finance: Financial Statement, Cheques for Signature: Commitment for Open Space ‘Change of Use’ application; AGAR Document for Public Posting; Budget
8. Cemetery Matters
10. Review of Policies and Standing Orders
8. Health and Safety
9. Councillor Reports: PCSO; Footpaths/Rangers; Highways; Recreation Field; Memorial Hall; School; Quarry; Allotment Association; Facebook and Website; SALC; One/Stronger Somerset
11. Points from Parish Bulletin / Parish Forum webinars
12. Meetings Attended / To be attended
14. Date and time of next meeting: 16 Nov 20 at 7.00 p.m. Online
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equual opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”