LEIGH-ON-MENDIP PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
to be held on Monday 19 April 2021 at 7.00 p.m. online
MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ATTEND THE MEETING SHOULD CONTACT A COUNCILLOR AND PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
2. Declarations of Interest, Dispensations and Requests for Recording
3. Minutes of meeting held on 15 Mar 21
4. Matters arising from minutes of 15 Mar 21
5. District & County Councillors Reports (maximum 5 minutes)
6. Planning: New Application:
· 2021/0646/FUL Erection of 1no. dwelling with associated landscaping and road access at 2 Spring Cottages Blackers Lane BA3 5QU.
· 2021/0125/FUL Erection of 4930sqm of Use class E (former B1), B2 and B8 floorspace and conversion of workshop to form 70sqm office. Partial infilling of quarry to create a level development platform. Barns Close Quarry. PC objected.
· 2020/2559/FUL Construction of single storey classroom and administration area extension The County First School. Approved 24 Mar 21
· 2020/1877/OTS Outline Planning Permission with some matters reserved (access considered) for the erection of up to 40 dwellings and provision of school playing field and car park. PC Object. PC 25 Jan 21 addendum re buses. PC 20 Feb addendum re HNS uploaded. PC 9 Apr addendum re BL&P inputs. HE commented 31 Mar.
· 2020/0758/FUL Erection of new livestock building. Grove Shute. Reviewed - PC Object. PC 27 Jan 21 addendum posted 11 Feb 21 but no response. Pending decision.
8. Cemetery Matters: Reserving plots
10. Review of Policies and Standing Orders
11. Health and Safety
12. Councillor Reports: Annual Newsletter; PCSO; Footpaths/Rangers (inc Tweed Farm); Highways – inc streetlights and complaint; Recreation Field; Memorial Hall; School; Quarry; AA inc rule chage; Facebook and Website; SALC; One/Stronger Somerset – respond to the Consultation as PC by 19 Apr?; Face to Face meetings; APM/APCM Arrangements.
13. Points from Parish Bulletin / Parish Forum webinars
14. Meetings Attended / To be Attended
16. Date and time of next meeting: May 21 at 7.00 p.m. Online for discussion
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.